Sunday 2 February 2014

Into Dust









Rage against the machine tank- Pull & Bear
Floral Maxi skirt- Forever 21
Wool Hat- H&M
Boots- Doc Martens

I've got a super stressful week ahead of me this week so I'm trying to have a chilled weekend in preparation. I bought this skirt in the sale the other week it was an absolute bargain and I'd been on the hunt for a grungy looking floral maxi for a while. I'd also been looking for a hat for a while as well and I was really pleased with this one as it's got quite a large brim and doesn't have a bowl top. My sister bought it for me as a birthday present.


5 comments:

  1. you are a goddess! her hair, her skirt, his hat, his shirt! perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair so much <3

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit. Love it!
    www.paintitrogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this outfit!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really loving this outfit. It's so laid back and that necklace is beautiful. Also digging the lighting in the photograph where you're standing in front of a wood wall. gorgeous

    baconsquared

    ReplyDelete

UA-48791531-1